Followers

Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Just Saying

All my life i have been a selfish man. I know in my heart that I am not a bad person. But my actions have always belied my thoughts. I have hurt so many people in my life that I cant even count. What is pathetic about me is that I have hurt those people the most who have given me their everything. It begins from my mother to the many hearts who loved me more than their life. I know we live by the choices we make. Heaven and hell are not beyond but right here. They are the consequences of the choices we make. I knowingly or unknowingly have caused immense pain to a lot of persons who loved me. I have abused them in anger, failed to pamper them in return when they needed me the most. I have hurt them with my inconsiderate words. I have pushed them to the brim and then when they gave up exhausted I have accused them of leaving me.


 It cant get worse than this. I am unforgivable.

I accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment