Followers

Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Quintessential Sonu Nigam... After A Long Time


Song Title: Apna Mujhe Tu Laga
Music Director: Chirantan Bhatt
Lyrics: Shakeel Azmi
Singer(s): Sonu Nigam
Movie: 1920 – Evil Returns (2012) (Release Date 2nd November, 2012)



Haven't heard Sonu sing like this, since long. Reminds me of my college days when the whole country had gone nuts over his singing in 'Deewana', 'Jaan' and 'Yaad'.

Eagerly waiting for the release of the soundtrack


"Jaanu na main
Tujh mein mera
Hissa hai kya..
Par ajnabi
Apna mujhe tu laga

Jaanu na main
Tujh se mera
Rishta hai kya..
Par ajnabi
Apna mujhe tu laga"


Watch this


16 comments:

  1. @Anupam Thanks for the post. Yesterday I watch the song.Sonu one of my favorite singer.Love his golden voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this video nd i was impressed too..
    Thanks for sharing this one..
    Way2express ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a melodious singer like Rafi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this post...
    sonu nigam is my favourite....undoubtedly.........

    anu

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish he would get back to his singing career again whole-heartedly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice selection Anupam :)
    It seems you're on groove mode right now :D

    Regards,

    Jay
    http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one of my favorite singers -his voice can mesmerise anyone :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was mesmerized too just like you and million others

      Delete
  8. During my college days, I remember being a fan! Even though many around me would say all he does is imitate famous singers and he doesn't have his own distinct style and stuff! But I disagree. Sonu has a way of bringing out raw emotions. I miss his songs nowadays, he doesn't sing as much as he used to before! I remember falling in love with his Tanhayee rendition from DCH. And Pardes, Border, Refugee, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kal Ho na Ho - the movie list is endless. His albums were such instant addictions too! But I did get a little upset when he sang Celine Dion's The heart will go on during the Filmfare awards. He would have done better justice to his own soulful renditions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely to know that you are a fellow ardent fan of Sonu, Deepa.

      Delete
  9. I just love the silky voice of Sonu....had been a fan of Deewana, jaan & Yaad :-D

    ReplyDelete