Followers

Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Tip Toer of My Dreams





Oh tip-toer of my dreams
And the healer of pains                                         
The rain of springs
And song of autumn evenings

The rainbow of fancies

That you paint in my eyes
With your ardent passion 
And touch of million affections

That you make me believe

In all the richness of life
Amidst the chaos stubborn and glib
You are what holds me alive

Your kisses I have known

And I've frozen in them all along
Your touch I have sensed
And celebrated it like a songj

Oh fairy of my tender days

One with wings bright and golden
You have come and graced
My barren nights with your love unspoken

What mysteries haunt thee eyes

What moistness await on thy lips
What delight hide in your embrace
What bliss hold your elegance

Your promises are my sunrise

Your tears a somber dusk
Your joys are my nurture
Your love, all my life giving blood

Loving you and your soul

I rise far in the heavens above
I am a canvas of emotions
A gallery of moments

In days fewly numbered
You've brimmed me with ecstasy
Of a thousand eons
Yet forever isn't enough

Let me hence while away my time

All that is left of it in saying 
And taking in return
The only three words that ever mattered

What I'd ever be without your love
Whose flux is as wings of dove
Our love is passing time
Without a beginning or stop
In it I'm tranquil, forever and whole


For me, the gardens of paradise 
And the springs of dreamland
Are here in your embrace
And in your loving smile






19 comments:

  1. How Sweet & Lovely! Every line reflects a distinct emotion in a unique way. Many shades of love. Great work Anupam......

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rainbow of fancies!!
    well said

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your promises are my sunrise
    Your tears a somber dusk
    Your joys are my nurture
    Your love, all my life giving blood
    nice words ! straight from heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anupam this is very sweet and emotional... there was a smile all through this read and may be eyes were slightly moist... you are striking the right emotions through words..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Shruthi. I am pleased to know what you felt while reading the poem.

      Delete
  5. I just loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reflections of intense emotions and feelings.....wonderfully worded... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Touching & inspiring poem!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touching & inspiring poem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So truly said Ashwini. It is exactly how it is in my case. Every word just came effortlessly because of my love for her. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete